Security Update 2005-001

drewcare

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2003
Does anyone else see Security Update 2005-001 in software update? I was going to upgrade our server, but I usually check these things out before I install them. A quick search on Google, versiontracker, and here in the forums didn't reveal anything. Also the mentioned page does not say anything about this update (that I can tell), it just lists all the previous updates.

Here's what the update says :

Security Update 2005-001 delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. This update includes the following components:

at commands
ColorSync
libxml2
Mail
PHP
Safari

For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website: http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n61798

ZildjianKX

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2003
drewcare said:
Does anyone else see Security Update 2005-001 in software update? I was going to upgrade our server, but I usually check these things out before I install them. A quick search on Google, versiontracker, and here in the forums didn't reveal anything. Also the mentioned page does not say anything about this update (that I can tell), it just lists all the previous updates.

Here's what the update says :
Yeah, hows up for me too. Installed it without any problems (6.8 megs).

Comment