Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Post here if you see an iPhone, for example; on TV, in the news, see a famous person using one, etc.

We'll see how popular they actually are with the media!

okay... today I was watching the Today Show and a guy just became a dad and he brought out his iPhone and showed a picture of his child.

(post pictures if possible!!)

javadh

macrumors member
May 13, 2008
Do you find yourself looking at yourself in the mirror while on the phone a lot?

They have support groups for this type of problem. :D

that's not what he means, what he means is that he's a famous guy

badgerman

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
Post here if you see an iPhone, for example; on TV, in the news, see a famous person using one, etc.

We'll see how popular they actually are with the media!

okay... today I was watching the Today Show and a guy just became a dad and he brought out his iPhone and showed a picture of his child.

(post pictures if possible!!)

I got dragged to sex and the city the other week and the old blonde one had one.

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
I got dragged to sex and the city the other week and the old blonde one had one.

Hahaha, you and me both.
I also noticed the iPhone, and also noticed that whatsherface was typing on an Apple laptop (unsure of the model).
I must admit the movie wasn't as bad as I was expecting, other than enduring sitting next to a woman who just wouldn't shut up and was a bit over-animated!! But enough about my partner (jk).

Edit: Urgh, just experienced my first Safari (for windows) crash posting this message.(Only been using it for 3 days!)

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
lol nice badger

watchin last night's Colbert Report and when the guest was on they were talking about how the iPhone was a conspiracy or something like that... (wasn't really listening)... just heard iPhone and I was like ooooh.... lol

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona

Sigh.
You mean Samantha!

::::rolls eyes at straight male, pretending to not pay attention to "chick flick"::::

Samantha's iPhone actually provides one of the funniest moments (at least for me) of the whole film. When Carrie is having the worst moment of her life, and is screaming for someone to hand her a phone, Samantha quickly hands Carrie her iPhone. Carrie takes one look at it, with it's familiar home screen of square buttons, and screams something like "I can't work this! Hand me another phone!"

And if Apple fans here can't find that funny, they really need their sense of humor checked... :rolleyes:

Hey Jude

macrumors 6502a
May 9, 2008
Florida
My sister told me this morning that she saw a male celebrity on TV showing off his newborn son on his iPhone.

My sister wouldn't normally have known an iPhone from a hole in the wall, but she recognized the phone after I got mine. Yes, she is bad with names, too:)

Jude

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
My sister told me this morning that she saw a male celebrity on TV showing off his newborn son on his iPhone.

My sister wouldn't normally have known an iPhone from a hole in the wall, but she recognized the phone after I got mine. Yes, she is bad with names, too:)

Jude

yeah that's what my first post was about it was on the Today Show!

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Sigh.
You mean Samantha!

::::rolls eyes at straight male, pretending to not pay attention to "chick flick"::::

Samantha's iPhone actually provides one of the funniest moments (at least for me) of the whole film. When Carrie is having the worst moment of her life, and is screaming for someone to hand her a phone, Samantha quickly hands Carrie her iPhone. Carrie takes one look at it, with it's familiar home screen of square buttons, and screams something like "I can't work this! Hand me another phone!"

And if Apple fans here can't find that funny, they really need their sense of humor checked... :rolleyes:

you mean because it's so easy to use? if so, then that's funny as ****! should have handed her a BB Pearl lmao I couldn't figure out how to even check my email on one of those to save my life lol

Niiro13

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2008
Illinois
Vanessa Hudgens has one :p

Saw a clip of her and Ashley Tisdale going through McDonalds and she was using it as if she either kept missing the slide to unlock...or...jailbreak application??? :eek: lol. Nah, probably scrolling a web page.

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Vanessa Hudgens has one :p

Saw a clip of her and Ashley Tisdale going through McDonalds and she was using it as if she either kept missing the slide to unlock...or...jailbreak application??? :eek: lol. Nah, probably scrolling a web page.

probably trying to figure out how to wake it up lmao

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Kim Raver was showing off her new son on her iPhone on the Today Show this morning!

I think this Today Show iPhone baby show-off thing is becoming a pattern lol

b1gted

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Bartlesville, OK
that's not what he means, what he means is that he's a famous guy

How do you know that is what he means? The original post didn't say "if you see a famous person with a Iphone" it said if you see an iPhone.

For example; on TV, in the news, see a famous person using one, etc.

Any of the above examples, not just a famous person using one...

He saw an iPhone in the mirror, so he posted it. I seriously doubt, he thinks he is famous. If he does thinks he is famous, they have support groups for that too! :)

m477h3w

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2007
Bristol, UK
I saw Superhero Movie last night with the misses, great film! About half way through a guy used an iPhone to take a pic up a girls skirt :eek: Shame these things can't receive picture messages :D

friekunater

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
I saw Superhero Movie last night with the misses, great film! About half way through a guy used an iPhone to take a pic up a girls skirt :eek: Shame these things can't receive picture messages :D

lol nice... MMS through email!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.