See if someone talking on the phone when im calling them?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Xantyfication, May 13, 2011.

1. Xantyfication macrumors member

I dont know if im in the right section. otherwise feel free to move me to the right location.

I got an iphone in my work. and im using my phone alot during the day. and i wonder if there is any program that can show me it? so i know if someone is talking on the phone or if someone just dont answer. that would be sweet for me..

Xantyfication~

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

No.
    There could be privacy issues with something like. You wont know if they're on the phone talking to someone else or just not answering your call.

3. mutchy126 macrumors regular

Where do you live?

It depends where you live, On some Networks in the UK you get a Message saying 'User Busy' so you know they are on the Phone. :)

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

No means no. Let her go. Restraining orders are such a pain in the ass.....or so I hear...

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Lol :D

6. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

in Canada on Rogers, i can tell if someone is on the line, i get a short ring followed by a normal length not spaced apart like 2 normal rings

7. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

We got the same in Sweden. When i had a Sony Ericsson satio. But when i changed phone at work it stopped to work.. Need to Calle my phone company.

8. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC