See, my screen protector works!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djinn, Apr 11, 2010.

1. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

If it wasn't for the screen protector holding the glass together, I would have to buy my wife a new iphone.. :D

And to think, she was talking about buying an iPad this morning, hmm...

Attached Files:

2. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

blancoBronco

3. djinn thread starter macrumors 68000

djinn

Yep, the phone is fully functional.

4. shoppy macrumors 6502a

Now that is very impressive, I guess I will have to go and buy a new screen protector now. My wife would still make me replace her iphone if it ended up in that state. (Touch wood)

5. djinn thread starter macrumors 68000

djinn

Shes had one bummer of a month with with all her Apple products. Her HDD went south on her Macbook right before she backed up all the photos. And now she drops her iphone with a shattered screen.

I would go get her a new one but I think she wants to wait for the new one. If this gets all whacky on her I have her old Blackberry Pearl. :eek:

6. IamFaustus macrumors member

Lucky you :rolleyes: My wife just dropped her iphone onto our concrete floor in the garage. It didn't scratch or crack but the screen turned white with lines. She could answer hers but that was about it. So I say lucky with a sense of sarcasm. She has a Rebel Scholar case so that may have saved her from the big crack.

Thank goodness for the out of warranty repair. I was able to mail the phone on a Thursday and received the replacement on Monday. Sucks to pay the $200 but it is cheaper than the ones on Craigslist.

7. Leet Apple macrumors 6502a

Leet Apple

Thats one hell of a screen protector, name of it?

8. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

She's given it a lovely patina. Very fashionable!

9. Hutch1 macrumors 6502a

Hutch1

You can get the thing fixed for about $100. worth it even if you get a new one you can either sell that one or keep it as a back up.

10. AppleEverything macrumors newbie

thats amazing it still works!!!!!

11. AppleEverything macrumors newbie

it looks like its just the anti glare screen protector. you can get them at apple, unless they followed through with the screen protector ban in their stores