Seeing as this is a mac forums Has anyone used Live Search?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by ceezy3000, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

i find it to be quite nice. ive always liked google for its minimalist approach and thats the same reason ive always hated yahoo. Live search is almost like google, no ads no nonsense but its something different as well. idk i was just wondering if anyone here uses it, i have it as my safari homepage (its kind of weird if u think about it) i dont kno, i was just wondering if you've tried it out heres the link

http://www.live.com/

i also like the new picture new information everyday thing too

2. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

The only reason I used live search was for the cashback they did a while back.

Google is way better, and has more indexed pages/ results.

3. ceezy3000 thread starter macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

wat do u mean cashback? like actual cash? i know its obvious but ive never heard of something like that. haha

4. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Gives awful results in comparison to Google. DEpending on what you want to search for, different engines can be better, but for day to day stuff, Live is atrocious in comparison to Google.

5. tubbymac macrumors 65816

tubbymac

Yeah why bother using Live search when Google is pretty much in all ways a better search?

6. belvdr macrumors 601

I like their maps better than Google for some things. They have a birds eye view, which allows you to take views from all directions.