Seeing more 7+ availability in stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MarkB786, Sep 27, 2016.

1. MarkB786 macrumors 6502

Getting within 350 miles of me! The MB 7+ 256 GB is available at two stores in Denver today (9/27), and at the store in El Paso, TX. With that and all of the shipment notifications going out, seems like Cook & Co. have finally unplugged the supply chain.

2. AFgixxer macrumors member

AFgixxer

Wish I was. Im looking at Nov before I get one on Verizon

3. imlynxy macrumors 65816

Order a pick up in local store, they available almost at all the stores in the midnight.
    BTW: cool pictures on your instagram. Keep going!!!!

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

The inventory has also progressed in my area every day at my local Apple Stores. I think by mid October, there will be a huge inventory influx.

5. sectachrome macrumors newbie

I saw the model I wanted available at a local store today, so decided to run over and try to get it. It was a Verizon phone but I dont have Verizon so couldn't reserve online. Waited 30 mins in line at the store, guy finally comes over to help and says "oh, we thought you asked for a regular 7, we don't have any of the 7+." So fed up with Apple at this point. Take. My. Money.

6. AFgixxer macrumors member

AFgixxer

Thank you, that means so much! I'm a personal trainer who does online coaching for anyone that needs help.

What do you mean order in store? At Verizon? Anytime I go in they say that they wont have any for at least a month.

7. imlynxy macrumors 65816

What I heard you go to the link in the midnight:

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

Reserve VZW phone with Apple upgrade program for pick up and later in the store tell them that you want to buy it full price. No VZW or other provider account needed.
    Some people reported that Apple refused to sell full price iphones, but most of the people still able to buy their phones using this trick. It depends on the sale person.

8. AFgixxer macrumors member

AFgixxer

9. imlynxy, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016

imlynxy macrumors 65816

We should build one :)
    To be honest, I don't like new iPhone 7+ due to video noise on camera. It is a step back for me. I returned my 7+ and wait when they fix the problem.