Seeking information on brand name laptop drink coasters

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by phylumook, Mar 23, 2011.

1. phylumook macrumors newbie

I've recently purchased the new 2011 MBP 2.3 GHz, anti glare high res screen with 8gig RAM and 512 SSD, so fully upgraded as I find needed. As I've been picking up accessories here and there for it, a nice case, the magic mouse which I cannot get working for the life of me (any help there too if possible!) but what I've been searching for now as the title reads is a drink coaster which I could have on the left side of the unibody (where you might rest you left wrists right next to the track pad. See I don't typically type with the keyboard, I have an old Dell keyboard I'll plug into the USB because to be honest I find the MBP keyboard difficult to type on for long periods of time. You may be asking yourself why someone would want a beverage anywhere near their laptop, and to answer that you'd truly need to understand me, I'm extremely well reflexed and balance, I can catch a 90MPH baseball with my hands and recoil my entire body to feel no pain in the process, some would say this is a true gift which I ensure you took many hours and days to master. So while I'm on the go I would rather have my beverage on my MBP since there isn't any functionality or reason for the blank spaces I'm referring to, so someone find me a link because I'm self modifying this with a drill.

Thank you kindly,
    Phylum!

2. ender land macrumors 6502a

this might be one of the most ridiculous requests I've ever seen.

Are you actually serious?

3. NikFinn macrumors 6502a

NikFinn

I'm not sure I can help with the drink coasters...but what happens when you try to connect your magic mouse?

4. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

If you're so dexterous, you can find your own link.

5. sydenham macrumors regular

Why don't you take your Dell keyboard and plug it back into your Dell? That might be more your speed.

6. acedickson macrumors 6502a

acedickson

Could you catch your MBP if it was thrown at 90MPH? Then I'd be impressed.

7. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

Just rest your drink on the MBP keyboard. It'll depress the keys and keep them from getting stiff from lack of use.