seems like Sony is starving for blood on iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by utneon, Jan 30, 2011.

1. utneon macrumors regular

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_playstation_phone-3608.php

I just found out this android phone after seeing that psp2 news... seems like sony is desperate because feels thats losing its market of gaming players...

playstation phone and playstation portable 2?

they may win some costumers in psp2 but i don't think they will ever make a better phone than the iPhone 4.

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Nope, they probably won't, considering they don't make phones; that's what Sony Ericsson does. Conversely, Apple will never make a gaming device as good as the PSP, NGP, DS, or 3DS.

3. SomeDudeAsking macrumors 65816

I hate to break it to you, but my cheap $25 prepaid phone from 3 years ago makes better calls than an iPhone......

4. utneon, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

utneon thread starter macrumors regular

if i wanted a phone to make calls i wouldn't buy the iPhone. the iPhone is just a wonderful device that allows you to make calls=P think of it like that and not the reverse.

also, if the iphone costed 2000$ i would pay for it, i don't have problem with the money, so the cost is not really an argument for me

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

then you must have some bad experiences. I've never had a problem with my iPhone, and the calls are crystal clear.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Me as well, much better than my 3G.

7. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

Where I live, it's just AT&T. Going in many buildings will result is a completely flatlined signal with most AT&T phones, even though it's a pretty consistent 3-5 bars of 3G everywhere.

8. Lycanthroat macrumors regular

I feel sorry for iPhone owners in the US. AT&T seem to rule over you guys with an iron fist. I can see why such a fuss is being made over Verizon.

Thankfully, I'm in teh UK with Vodafone and have never had a problem with signal. Has a lot of trouble on my LG with Virgin though, terrible company.