seidio innocase 2 with anti glare skin combo

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ipaqman, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Ipaqman macrumors 6502

hi all,

i wanted to get the seidio innocase 2 for my new iphone 3gs and wanted to use it with a power support anti glare screen protector.

anyone have any experience with this combo?

does the screen protector bubble with the seidio innocase 2 on it?

thanks,
    ipaqman

2. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

no problems at all

i'm using an anti-glare with the blue innocase II i bought from radio shack

here is picture proof

[​IMG]

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I use this combo as well (I have a black innocase with the built-in logo protection). As long as you put your Anti-Glare on correctly, you won't have any problems with bubbling. You don't have to put the Anti-Glare on 100% perfectly either - just make sure you get it as close as possible and that no part of the screen protector hangs over the edge of the screen. As long as the screen protector is resting completely on the glass, you'll be fine.

The Innocase is my favorite case by far too. Just stay away from the grey - I went through 3 of them and they were all extremely difficult to remove. As soon as I switched to black, I had no issues.

4. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I can't believe the gray had such problems. I like that color.

Yeah I switched back to innocase from incase slider because this feels much thinner in my hand than the slider did.

I just took it off last night after a few weeks of using in and out of pocket, and the phone is mint with no dings or damage.

Plus, the blue shows NO fingerprints because its a different finish than the black matty version, which showed oily marks throughout a day.

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Yeah - I was suprised too. I thought I just got a defective one the first time around, but after the third one I switched back to black. I actually like the black better because it has a little more grip than the grey (the grey is a bit shiny). I like the finish of the blue as well (I think it's the same finish as the burgundy) but I don't want a blue case.

I remember that you were a big Slider fan but I'm not surprised that you switched. I tried a Slider as well and found it to be too bulky. It doesn't look that much bigger than the Innocase when you compare them side to side, but you really notice a difference when you use the two cases on your phone. Going from the Slider to the Innocase, the phone felt almost naked with the Innocase on - it was that dramatic for me. I see that Seidio has a snap-on case as well now. I'm sure it's great too but it's not an option for me since it offers no bezel protection.

6. Ipaqman thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks guys for all your help.

and does the innocase 2 require any cleaning periodically? like every once in a while do i have to take the case off to clean it or no. i think i had a similar case when i had my iphone 3g and after a year when i took the case off the back was scratched and there was so much dust underneath.

7. dread macrumors 6502a

I bought the gray case despite the warnings and it was nearly impossible to get off. I was able to fix the problem by sanding the clip down. Now the case slides off with ease yet it is as secure as an incase slider. Works perfect for those that want the gray case. By the way the gray looks sick.