Seidio Innocase II

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bbwinkle, Jan 26, 2010.

1. bbwinkle macrumors member

Has anyone ever had the case stuck on their iPhone before? The bottom half doesn't seem to have to release and the little button that is supposed to release doesn't press down to let it get released.

Any advice on getting it off would be appreciated!

2. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

I had that happen once and just had to keep working at it by pushing down on the little button and at the same time trying to remove the bottom. After about 5 minutes I got them apart. I returned that case and the next one I got worked great with very little effort to remove the bottom.

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Let me guess - you have the grey version.

4. bbwinkle thread starter macrumors member

Actually I have the black version but I have heard the problems with the grey one. I love the case, I just want to clean the phone since it's been a couple weeks. The bottom won't even budge though. It's almost as if the release button can't be pushed down...:(

5. SooneratND macrumors regular

The release mechanism is really tight at first. I've had mine since the 3GS launch and now its easy to take on and off. Just takes a while to loosen up. It's not stuck to the phone, just locked in by the case.

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Wow - I would have thought for sure that you had the grey version. Do you have any kind of skins (BSE, Zagg, etc.) on your phone? Doesn't sound like it but I had to ask. Anyway, you'll have to just push down on the button even thought it doesn't seem like it's doing anything and very gently try to wiggle the case off. I went through the exact same thing with several grey cases before I gave up and went back to black. You'll get it off eventually - just be careful not to force it or you may break the case.

7. bbwinkle thread starter macrumors member

Yeah you're right I don't have any skins on my iPhone. Thanks for your help!