Seidio iPhone 4 Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by srl7741, Jul 11, 2010.

1. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

I have not seen any Thread on Seidio Cases for the iPhone 4. I contacted Seidio on Friday asking when they may have something available for iPhone 4 users.

During their on-line Chat system the person told me next week they may have some available but it's not known which models.

I've been trying to wait for Seidio to release their cases but I'm finding it hard to wait. I don't mind walking around Naked but I would prefer my iP4 have some cloths on. :)

I used the Seidio cases on my other iPhone's and have grown to like them enough to wait. The added belt clip option is nice even tho I don't use it often.

Seidio Link It sounds as tho we have a little longer to wait. Does anyone else have any different information related to when they may release their iP4 cases?

Thanks

Attached Files:

• se1.jpg
      se1.jpg
      File size:
      20.3 KB
      Views:
    • se2.jpg
      se2.jpg
      File size:
      25 KB
      Views:
    • se3.jpg
      se3.jpg
      File size:
      21 KB
      Views:
    • se4.jpg
      se4.jpg
      File size:
      43.2 KB
      Views:
    • s1.jpg
      s1.jpg
      File size:
      19.3 KB
      Views:
  2. walds11 macrumors 6502a

I used the Seidio spring clip holster with my 3GS. Loved it and no problems. $29.95 is a little steep for just a holster, but it's the best holster out there IMO. I am patiently awaiting the release of the iPhone 4 spring clip holster. I emailed Seidio customer service on June 29th and they said it will be available in the next few weeks. And based on the info from your chat, it's coming soon.

3. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

I loved my Innocase II but if the final product looks like that garbage, there not getting any of my money...

4. srl7741 thread starter macrumors 68020

srl7741

I'm not sure I like that appearance either but it's going to depend on how well it fits and feels to the touch. I'm noticing several cases make the vibrate switch difficult to touch. It's almost like you have to dig in to get to the switch and make a change.

I hope the case is thin and open enough to use each button around the phone.

5. srl7741 thread starter macrumors 68020

srl7741

Seidio updated their web site today and it's showing case colors which i had not seen before. I'm hoping this means they are getting close to release.

Link

6. walds11 macrumors 6502a

Cool. We have to be getting close to the release.

7. Syk macrumors 6502a

I have the Innocase II Surface on my 3G and love it. Was hoping to get one for my iPhone4 but not sure I like the looks of the Innocase for the iPhone4. The little cut out for the apple logo still made it look nice.

Maybe the final product will look a little sleaker

8. walds11 macrumors 6502a

I emailed Seidio for an update and got this response...

Dear xx. xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your quick responses to Customer Service! Our products are currently under development and production at this time. We should be looking at releasing the holsters at the 2nd week of August.

Thanks,

Seidio Online
    Customer Service

Seidio Customer Service

Seems like Seidio is late in the game with releasing their iPhone 4 line. I really want the spring clip holster. Oh well. I will wait.

9. RawisTheGameHhH macrumors newbie

I talked with Seidio via live chat and she also confirmed that nothing will be released until early August. In addition she did verify that the design will be the same as the 3G and 3GS; meaning the apple logo will be viewable.

10. srl7741 thread starter macrumors 68020

srl7741

Seidio web site has updated their iP4 section. They are taking pre-orders on a few items now. :)
    Estimated Ship 8/6

Seidio Link

11. walds11 macrumors 6502a

I pre-ordered a spring clip holster. Got 10% off and free shipping.

12. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

just pre ordered the innocase surface II in black. The surface II has always gotten good reviews and I like how it has the felt on the inside of the case to prevent the back from scratching.

13. srl7741 thread starter macrumors 68020

srl7741

The felt has proven to be a nice touch on their part. I used the case on my 3GS from day one and when I went to sell it just after getting my iP4 I took the case off to look at the phone and clean it. It was in perfect condition. The 3GS looked like brand new still.

:)

14. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

whats the difference between the active and the surface? does one or both have the soft touch outside. a couple of my coworkers have the platinum series cases by seido for their evos and that was made me like these.

does one of the cases have the similar back?

15. RawisTheGameHhH macrumors newbie

That's a great question; I may just purchase both and then return one; I am waiting until they get the final pictures on the website; since those are only a concept

16. psnick macrumors newbie

Looks like the Surface is a slider case -- top and bottom pieces slide apart to make it easier to get on and off.

17. srl7741 thread starter macrumors 68020

srl7741

Here is a few more screen shots since they have changed a bit from the ones first posted.

Attached Files:

• s2.jpg
      s2.jpg
      File size:
      17.6 KB
      Views:
    • s3.jpg
      s3.jpg
      File size:
      21.4 KB
      Views:
    • s5.jpg
      s5.jpg
      File size:
      22.2 KB
      Views:
    • s6.jpg
      s6.jpg
      File size:
      25.3 KB
      Views:
    • s7.jpg
      s7.jpg
      File size:
      7.3 KB
      Views:
  18. RawisTheGameHhH macrumors newbie

I just ordered both cases (surface and active) and will return the one I do not like. I just spoke to a person with Seidio and they confirmed that the cases will not have a cut out for the Apple logo on the back of the phone. What you see on the website is what you will get.

Don't forget to use the promo code IPH410

19. walds11 macrumors 6502a

20. airfrancisco macrumors regular

I'm wondering which version is everyone here getting? I can't decide which to get.

21. srl7741 thread starter macrumors 68020

srl7741

I ordered the swivel clip w/out any case and the black combo for a test run.
    May end up going w/blue combo Inocase II Surfice

22. airfrancisco macrumors regular

Right on, I'm thinking of getting Black surface with holster combo mainly because it's thinner.

23. Stangs55 macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

spring clip holster?

24. walds11 macrumors 6502a

Yep. Had one for my 3GS. Best holster out there in my opinion. I carry my iPhone around naked in the spring clip holster.