SEIDIO NOW SHIPPING: Iphone 4 cases!

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
^ You don't have to show off all your pirated music. [ TIMG] [/TIMG ] your pictures please.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
The set of 2 front and back screen protectors for 20$ looks good to me lol, But the cutout for the flash is kinda weird looking

CT1stMaxedOut09

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2010
Connecticut
The set of 2 front and back screen protectors for 20$ looks good to me lol, But the cutout for the flash is kinda weird looking
You'll get use to it... I got the SGP Anti-Fingerprint ones and the cut out is the same; basically and extension of the ear phone or w.e. you wanna call it is used to extend to the camera.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
You'll get use to it... I got the SGP Anti-Fingerprint ones and the cut out is the same; basically and extension of the ear phone or w.e. you wanna call it is used to extend to the camera.
Im a bit OCD about stupid stuff like that tho lol.

Does any1 know how good Seidio's screen films are? Compared to like Powersupport or something?

walds11

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2010
Philly, PA
Sweet, they are running a promo, 10% off and free shipping. Can't wait till the spring clip holster is available to order. Last I heard from Seidio, they were looking to release the holsters the 2nd week of August. I hope the promo is still on at that time.

Ibolskool

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2010
Active - Sapphire Blue

I will be pulling the trigger on a Seidio Innocase Active - Sapphire Blue tomorrow. Love the color and love the case! I have an email for the promo code, so no worries there.

BTW, I had a matte black Surface on my 3G, and loved it.

:cool:

amps

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2009
Seidio has always impressed me with their customer service. Just called in to make a change and the person I spoke with was very polite and helpful. The phone was answered on the first ring.

Keep up the good work.

bender0069

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2007
WooHoo! Thanks so much! I have my Pearl White Active on order. If I like it I may pick up a green or a purple too!

airfrancisco

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2005
Seems everyone here are buying the Active version than Surface. I'm still trying to decide which version to get.

Icaras

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2008
California, United States
Hi Seidio,

Is the horizontal leather case a new product and was is it soley designed for the iPhone 4 dimensions? Or is it more of a general case that will fit a wide variety of other smart phones from other manufacturers?