Seidio Reveal imo is perfect

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nwmtnbiker, Mar 2, 2012.

1. nwmtnbiker, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2012

nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Attached Files:

2. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

Seems it will have severe flash issues with pictures. Could you take some in the dark please.

3. jekyoo macrumors 6502

to each their own i guess.

the back cutout is tacky imo. where the slider separates is an odd place to have it. i would rather have it like the incase slider, where the bottom piece lines up with the end of the screen, looks better than way.

4. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

The cutouts look cheap. Main reason why I don't like the Graft Leverage case, which is basically much better version of this case.

-SGD

5. nwmtnbiker thread starter macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

What can I say. Ive used many cases and many look like garbage until you see them or hold them in your hands.

Just posting a case that I haven't seen on here. One that I like...

Fit is perfect. All buttons are very easy to access. I haven't noticed any flashback.

Like I said IMO...

Good luck to the rest of you but I've found my perfect case. Until the iphone5 that is lol!

6. stickboy2k macrumors member

It looks very similar to the Surface case that comes with the holster. In fact this is compatible with the holster, so I bet it is almost the same. Do this have the felt liner inside the case?

That being said, Seidio makes a great case and I have been very happy with it so far.

Gratz on finding one you like! I looked for a long time before going with Seidio and I am pretty satisfied with it.

7. nwmtnbiker thread starter macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

8. awtryau89 macrumors regular

I loved this case for my 3GS. IMO it was the best slider case made for that model. I haven't tried one for my 4S but might look into it. Thanks for the review.

9. nwmtnbiker thread starter macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I'd admit the 3gs one I liked better. But then even the Otterbox Defender case was awesome on the 3gs lol!