Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IlliniDude

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
I have a naked iPhone and am getting ready to protect it. Based on what I've read, I'm leaning towards the Seidio Super Slim case. Can anyone who has it already tell me if it would still fit if I also had a screen protector (likely the Power Support)?

Thanks!

thatdude90210

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2007
I was using a powersupport crystal screen protector when I was using a Seidio rubberized case. No problem fitting. The screen protector is very thin, you can barely tell it's on there. Yet it's very resistant to scratching.

oldimac

macrumors regular
Jan 18, 2008
I "installed" the Invisible Shield screen protector AND the body case because I thought the body protector would protect it against any scratches by a rubber case.

Good idea but it didn't work with the Seidio Super Slim case. The Seidio case fits over the screen protector with absolutely no problem but I had to peel off the body part because the Seidio case just fits to "well."

I absolutely love the Seidio Super Slim case and holster. It is truly quality, fits exactly and the holster is the nicest I have seen. The belt hook is very close to the case so it doesn't "stick out" like a lot of the other swivel belt hooks do.

However, if you want to "show" off your iPhone or the fact that you even have one, then this case is really not for you at least the all black iteration. It looks very "stealthy" and doesn't really reveal what kind of phone you have unless someone knows where the camera is on the iPhone.

The iPhone goes in with the back out just like the photographs so you really don't see the iPhone at all. It is class and quality all the way - AND FOR $70 IT DAMNED SURE SHOULD BE. I cannot believe I paid $29.95 for the Slim case and then another $29.95 for the holster plus $9 for shipping. But yes, it is a great case. You can also of course get it in other colors than black.

Just my 2 cents and hope this helps someone.:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.