Seidio surface kickstand

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kx22, Sep 28, 2012.

1. kx22 macrumors member

I was wondering if anyone has bought the Seidio surface with kickstand?
    I ordered one from Ebay. Have been using a 3Gs with innocase from Seidio. Black phone with darkred case makes it beautiful!

My 4s was white, and altough i like white more then black, white is really annoying with cases. Most cases makes them look very cheap and using white matte is even worse. Using it for a while and the color will change in to yellow/black dirt.

https://www.seidioonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CSR3IPH5K-GR

2. IXDoubleDXI macrumors regular

I got the Best Buy "Platinum" case, which is essentially the same as this, just a different logo on the kickstand. Pretty nice case, my iPhone fits very snug in it and it's not really too bulky. Has a lip over the screen, so you can place it face down w/out worrying about the screen touching a surface. It's got felt on the inner backing that touches the phone, so that's a plus. The magnet in the kick stand works pretty good, keeps it closed when it should be, but the kickstand itself feels pretty cheap. Don't plan on it feeling as strong as the one built into the HTC Evo, because it's not even close. Overall, I'm happy with it...until another case comes along.