Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mitchelino

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2009
Ontario, Canada

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Yeah, I saw this via an AppShopper.com e-mail update, because I'd flagged BIA2 and NOVA. I decided to pick up BIA2 to play on a rainy day (since I also recently got several other games... Guitar Hero, Ravensword because of a sale, and I've finally been playing Beneath a Steel Sky).

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I had my eye on NOVA, waiting for a price drop. Sadly, yesterday I spent the last $2 from my prepaid card, so looks like I'll be sitting out this sale :p

For anyone who's played through NOVA, how worthy is the single player mode? Is it mostly just good for deathmatch, or are the "levels" and the main story game mode actually worth playing? At $0.99 perhaps I should put this one back on my to-do list. Especially since I looked at the other sales going on today and I don't want any of the EA, etc games that are on sale. :eek:

calb

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2009
UK
For anyone who's played through NOVA, how worthy is the single player mode? Is it mostly just good for deathmatch, or are the "levels" and the main story game mode actually worth playing? At $0.99 perhaps I should put this one back on my to-do list. Especially since I looked at the other sales going on today and I don't want any of the EA, etc games that are on sale. :eek:
The single player mode alone is most certainly worth the $0.99.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.