Selected file doesn't correspond with thumbnail in cover flow view

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by memo90061, Oct 22, 2013.

1. memo90061, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013

memo90061 macrumors regular

I had the previous GM version of Mavericks, and thought most of the bugs would have been fixed. I decided to try it out, and install it. I came across a very annoying bug when I was editing/erasing some pictures. In Finder when using the cover flow view every time I delete a file it deletes it, BUT the thumbnail of the deleted file stays in the cover view. When I select a file the thumbnail doesn't correspond with the selected file. It seemed like no one else had this problem as I haven't read about it from any other users. :/ I updated to Mavericks today from the App Store, and I'm still having the same problem.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean:
    [​IMG]

2. ellennn macrumors newbie

I'm having the same issue. As a graphic designer, I have a lot of folder-in-folder-in-folder, and this is a HUGE frustration for me already. And I've only had it for a few hours.

I haven't found any answers for it though.

3. memo90061 thread starter macrumors regular

It is VERY annoying! I have to be very careful when deleting some files because I accidentally erased the wrong file!

I'm surprised there isn't a fix for this, and I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

[​IMG]

4. memo90061 thread starter macrumors regular

5. MyMacTech macrumors newbie

I've also seen this on a current 21" imac with 10.9. Running various system maintenance utilities didn't resolve it.

@memo90061 > Submit your experience here:
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/macosx.html