Selecting multiple projects in Aperture

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by applemacfan007, Oct 1, 2012.

1. applemacfan007 macrumors newbie

I am trying to create a new library from a subset of projects from my full AP library. Since I have >100 projects, when I select the first few, I need to scroll down to select more using command +click. When I click on a project further down the screen, however, AP automatically scrolls back to the beginning (my first selected project). Then I need to scroll down again and find the next project, select it, and it sends me to the beginning, so I have to repeat again with the next. It's extremely annoying. Has anyone else experienced that? Any possible solution? Thanks.

2. Mike in Kansas macrumors 6502a

Mike in Kansas

Can you use the Project View and select them that way instead of trying to select them on the sidebar?

3. applemacfan007 thread starter macrumors newbie

That is exactly where I select them - in the Project view. As I said I have >100 projects so I need to scroll down even in the project view.

4. Mike in Kansas macrumors 6502a

Mike in Kansas

If you start at the LAST project you want (oldest) and move your way UP the screen, it doesn't scroll back when you command-click.. It stays right where your last project was selected.

5. applemacfan007 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! I think this works if you sort by oldest first.