Selecting multiple projects in Aperture

applemacfan007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
I am trying to create a new library from a subset of projects from my full AP library. Since I have >100 projects, when I select the first few, I need to scroll down to select more using command +click. When I click on a project further down the screen, however, AP automatically scrolls back to the beginning (my first selected project). Then I need to scroll down again and find the next project, select it, and it sends me to the beginning, so I have to repeat again with the next. It's extremely annoying. Has anyone else experienced that? Any possible solution? Thanks.

applemacfan007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
That is exactly where I select them - in the Project view. As I said I have >100 projects so I need to scroll down even in the project view.

Can you use the Project View and select them that way instead of trying to select them on the sidebar?

Mike in Kansas

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2008
Metro Kansas City
If you start at the LAST project you want (oldest) and move your way UP the screen, it doesn't scroll back when you command-click.. It stays right where your last project was selected.

applemacfan007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Thanks! I think this works if you sort by oldest first.

If you start at the LAST project you want (oldest) and move your way UP the screen, it doesn't scroll back when you command-click.. It stays right where your last project was selected.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.