Okay, so I've listed my 8GB 3G on eBay multiple times, each time the bidding has gotten up to $300. I set the reserve to $400. Now, I have no extra money, besides the $60 I have in cash. I'm trying to get $350 for it, but I haven't been successful. I leave to go out of town for 2 weeks Monday, and if I give the $300 person a second chance offer I should hopefully have the money in by Sunday. If I don't sell it and wait until I get back to try again, it will have been too late, because once the 3G S comes out the 3G prices will drop. If I do sell it and just save up some money, then I'll be without any phone for my 2 week trip. What should I do?