Hello everyone! I've been reading these boards for quite a while, and now I've decided to buy my first Mac ever. But, I can't decide what to do! Currently I have an Athlon64 3000+ (2 GHz), 1024MB PC3200 ram, 128MB GF6800LE (clocked and modded, so it's almost as fast as a 6800GT), 200GB HDD etc PC. Should I either: 1. Sell my current system, and buy a 17" iMac (If I bought this, I could sell my current 17" monitor for some money, and upgrade the memory to 1024MB). 2. Keep the system and buy a Mac Mini (any update soon? I haven't seen any thread on this, maybe I'm just blind). 3. Sell my current system and buy an iBook (portability is always a plus!). Please post your opinion, and please excuse my English Thanks in advance, storage!