Ok, now that the iBooks are going to be updated, should I sell and get a good price on my iBook (14", 1.42GHz, 80GB, 1.5GB) and wait for the Intel Macs? OR Wait until the Intel iBooks are out and get a $600 and below price range for my iBook compared to about $1,000+? I don't want a Rev. A, and would hold out until I see that there are no "big" problems - if there aren't any.. I would just buy a Rev. A, what the hell. I've got a iMac G5 17" 1.9GHz on it's way for use at my Mom's house. Got a broken iBook 14" 1.42 (cracked screen) that I could hook up to a display for at my Dad's house for usage until my 13.3" iBook gets here (hopefully 13.3") What would you do?