Sell Education $100 App Store Gift Card?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jc3, Jun 15, 2012.

1. jc3, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012

jc3 macrumors newbie

I got the $100 Mac App Store/iTunes gift card when I bought my new MBA and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for selling it for as close to retail as possible. I'm thinking eBay, but I wanted to get some outside input.

I do not really need it because all of the Mac Apps that I needed I have already bought and I really don't use iTunes for music or video (Hulu, Netflix) and I don't really buy enough iOS apps to make it worth it. I probably buy $15 worth of iOS apps a year, maybe less. Any suggestions for I quick, safe sale?

2. NewbieCanada macrumors 68030

Don't know if this helps you at all, but you can also use it for iBooks

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    Keep this thread on topic - where to sell the gift card.

We do not allow buying/selling outside of the marketplace.

Forum Rules

9. Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade or for free, or asking to buy or receive items must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Marketplace Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes

4. driftwoodslog macrumors newbie

Mod Nazi

Please guys. Make sure to keep this thread on topic.(sarcasm) Since when does the internet need police to keep forums on topic? Lighten up.