Hi People, So I have a few decisions to make and hopefully you guys can steer me in the right direction. I currently have a Imac 24" C2Duo fully speced out. I also had a Dell Xps M1210. I had some major issues with my XPS m1210 and Dell decided to finally refund me my money completely on that laptop and that i could go ahead and buy a new one. So to my surprise the new Xps M1330 was just released so i decided to go with that and placed the order for a fully speced Xps M1330. On a side note i always like having a Mac Computer and A windows computer as well... So after placing my order for the Xps they gave me a 6 week waiting period!!! So I was really aggrivated but decided I would wait... Now on Thursday my order was completely cancelled from Dell because of some sort of shortage, and my salesperon said t would be resubmitted soon. At this point I have had enough and don't want to do any business with Dell ever again. So here's where the problem comes in. I went to future shop and got myself a MacBook Pro 17" to try it out and see if i like it (14 day return policy) And I absolutely love it. I installed bootcamp and realized how easy it is to run windows whenever i need it... But the problem is the Macbook Pro is 3500$ Canadian and the Xps M1330 came out to 2000$ Canadian... Huge difference. So here are my options... 1. Sell my 24" Imac and buy a 30" Cinema Display with a 17" Macbook Pro 2. Sell my Imac wait for the rumored new Imac and just wait for the Xps... 3. Keep my Imac and get a Macbook... I'm leaning towards option # 1 but then i'd be trading in 2 computers for one Macbook Pro and my dream 30" Display... The thing is though that I love my Imac with it's 500gb hard drive and it's simple and fun ease of use... So i'm really torn here and don't know what to do... Any advice, help would be greatly appreciated. On a side note i absolutely hate buying a product and then a few weeks or months later a completely redesigned product comes out. I know that waiting for the next new thing will ultinmately always leave me with nothing, but i'm sure you guys can relate to what i mean... Will there be any new Cinema Diplays? Imacs? MacBook Pros anytime soon. Thank you all again for taking the time to read this and giving your advice.