I'm stuck trying to think if I should keep my iMac G5 and save up for a MacBook or sellthe G5 to purchase a new MacBook? The iMac is the 2.1GHz PPC model with iSight. I'm thinking I could at least get a grand off of it and then from there save up the extra hundred to at least afford a refurb. So if you guys can help me decide on what you think I should do. I just need some opinions. Thanks!