Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad' started by Liquinn, Jan 29, 2013.
Should I sell my iPad 4 now and buy the iPad 5 in March?
Thanks for any comments.
You will get the most money if you sell now, but snce there is no guarantee the 5 will be out in March so you could be iPad-less for 6 months.
When did Apple say there will be an iPad 5 in March?
Agreed. Right now there is no concrete evidence that a new iPad will be released in March. It is a gamble, but the choice is yours to make.
I am going to sell my 3rd generation iPad at some point in february. It is a risk but if you can get by without your iPad for a while then I see no problem.
The iPad is getting only a storage upgrade. A 128GB version is being released. There won't be an upgraded iPad till Fall
The iPad 4 is only a few months old and is being refreshed next week. The iPad 5 won't be out until after the summer and after the iPhone 5S.
Sell now, but you'll be sat waiting until September / October at the earliest. Besides the resale value holds up after the new ones are announced mostly anyway so why sell now regardless.