sell iphone 4 for next iphone release

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Black.Infinity, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Black.Infinity macrumors 6502

Black.Infinity

I think that we all know that the iPhone 5 (or what ever you want to call it) will be released soon, their is a very strong rumor that the release date will be 12 September. (I hope this is correct)

my phone is working fine and has no damage except sometimes i have to press the home button a bit hard
    honestly i have no real issue with it but i know when apple release IOS6 my iphone wont support all features and maybe my iphone become slow but i am scared in case i do not like the taller iphone
    i want to sell it before release date so i can get the most out of my iphone4

is there anyone like me who owns the iphone4

thanks for reading my questions

2. Liquinn Suspended

I'd sell a bit nearer the time, but I'm getting my mum's iPhone 4 next year, I guess by then the iPhone 5S will be around the corner.

Sell in a few weeks I would. Perhaps sell on September 5th ish?

3. Black.Infinity thread starter macrumors 6502

Black.Infinity

I found someone he is willing to pay me 300 for the phone Iphone 4 32GB and it is a locked phone
    So am i selling this for good price?! $300 canadian dollars

4. sfxguy macrumors member

Gazelle

Gazelle gave me a quote for $370 for my black 64gig AT$T 4s and I don't have to send it to them until October.

Seems like a fair price to me and will more than cover the iPhone 5 as I am eligible for an upgrade.

They even sent me a box to ship it to them in.

5. FuNGi macrumors 65816

FuNGi

That sounds like a good price. I have the same phone that is recently carrier unlocked. Gazelle only offers $166. Ebay can get higher but is a pain in the ass. I'd sell mine for $300 straight away.