So for a while now I've been planning on selling my white 2.4ghz 4gb ram 320gb BT/AP/SD macbook and purchasing a used or refurbed Macbook air. I've heard a lot of problems with the Rev A's, so I'm looking at a Rev B. Theres none in the refurb store so that leaves ebay. I just dont know if it's worth it to do. I only use my macbook in class or sitting on the couch, so I'm not going to miss the lack of ethernet, cdrom, etc. So what do you guys think, should I sell it or wait until a possible next gen or refurbed Rev B's?