Sellers Remorse

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Bheleu, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Bheleu macrumors 6502

Any of you who sold your iPad 2 regretting it? I personally am starting to dread the wait, and my unopened AT&T 64 White is starting to sound it's siren call. Too bad it has a bid on it, or I probably would just delist it and enjoy it right now. Friday comes too slowly, I need it gone. Hopefully my preorder comes in soon.

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

3. SPEEDwithJJ macrumors 65816

SPEEDwithJJ

Interesting. No offense. Maybe it's just me but I hope you're not trying to agitate those who are still waiting to get their hands on an iPad 2 with this thread....

4. dudeman74 macrumors newbie

5. Bheleu thread starter macrumors 6502

Because I expect to get my preorder in soon, hopefully at least... and wife would not let me spend my bonus on a new camera body (either or thing) best camera we have is 3MP on a video camera so decided to be a capitalist and try to get both (have an old $700 35mm lens sitting around compatible with a new $700 DSLR camera body). Really do look forward to it though, both iPad 2 & DSLR).

6. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    I actually just sold mine yesterday!!! I am definitely going through minor withdrawal... :p

It was my first iPad, waited in line for hours, got to play with it for a week and two day, and then sold it at $80 profit. Now I am going to buy it when it becomes available at the exchange on my military base (tax free and at at $10 discount) which save me an additional $50. So I'm hoping they get it in the next week or two. I am on the email list as soon as they arrive.

In all I will have saved 130 bucks, and I still got my fill of the "I NEED MY IPAD 2 NOWWWZZ!!!" I'm not regretting selling it, but that doesn't mean that I can't miss it :p

7. Macshroomer macrumors 65816

Macshroomer

Wife and I might sell our 64GB AT&T since in real world daily use, we are having a hard time finding an actual use for it since we have an iPhone4, 13" MacBook Pro, 6 x 3.33 Mac Pro.

We were hoping we could leave the MacBook home and take the iPad instead when out on assignments, work, but in all honesty, you just can't get any work done on it.