All iPads Selling 16 gb third generation wifi for 16 gb mini with lte?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Cscottrun, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Cscottrun macrumors 6502

Has anyone done this? I figure I could sell my third generation and then spend a little bit and buy a mini with cellular service. For me, the lte capabilities would just about be the only benefit. I have an iPhone 5 and a 13 inch air. I use my air at school, and my iPad tends to just sit around the house. I wonder if having lte will induce me into carrying the mini around more often.

On a side note, the fact that I have no power from Sandy, makes my wifi only iPad useless. I think this is having an impact on my decision making, as a cellular iPad would obviously still be useful in this situation.

2. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

Eh, maybe wait for a bit after the LTE's come out and try posting an ad offering to swap.

Or consider getting an good LTE mifi and carrying it around with you. You can a) use it with your air when you need it, b) only buy an LTE setup once instead of with every new apple ios device, and c) not take as big of a hit on resale value should you decide to upgrade when the vastly superior retina mini comes out next year.

Sorry, SHOULD it come out next year.:rolleyes: