selling a macbook 13" 4GB RAM and 320GB HD

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by miguellovesjesu, Sep 19, 2008.

1. miguellovesjesu macrumors member

hello, im thinking about selling my 13" Macbook that has 4GB of RAM and a 320GB Hard Drive. I bought this one in January, before the new ones came out, and i wanted to know whether i should sell it or not. It came with 1Gb of RAM and a weak 80GB HD. I really upgraded this baby. Im wanting a MacBook Pro, and im hearing the new ones might be coming out in October. I want to sell it before the price on these macbooks drop...

any tips from anybody?

2. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

Your title states 320GB, I take it your post is wrong?

www.mac2sell.com will give you a good estimate for your model / specs.

3. miguellovesjesu thread starter macrumors member

yea its a typo sorry....320GB is the correct one. ill check that link :) thanks

i wanna be able to use Final Cut Pro and do my video editing + for my web stuff. I currently just use my macbook for web stuff and document types. At work i use a MacPro with FCP and i do freelancing, so i wanna be able to edit my video anywhere and not just at work. i work for a couple buddies so we work whenever we want just as long as we get it done.

4. miguellovesjesu thread starter macrumors member

so would it be wise to wait for the new ones?

5. Saladinos macrumors 68000

Saladinos

My 2GB BlackBook is worth £630 according to that site. If you can put up the additional £600 for a MBP, do it.