Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liamoblomy

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Leeds, UK
Hey guys, i just bought my first mac about three weeks ago, still have the receipt and all the packaging. It's been used but there is no damage to it at all and it is as it was the first time i turned it on. I really like the mac, however, i now wish id had bought a macbook pro 13" as i will really need a portable laptop next year. I can't return the iMac to PC world because its been opened so my option now is to sell it. Just wondering how much you guys think is a fair price for a three week old 21.5 inch iMac with a 3.06ghz Core 2 Duo processor, 500gb hard drive and 4gb ram.

Thanks in advance.

alent1234

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
apple is selling the base model for $999 and the upgraded one for $1299 in the refurb store. personally i would buy the apple refurb rather than go to ebay with that much money at stake

liamoblomy

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Leeds, UK
Selling or asking for pricing information outside of the Marketplace forum is against forum rules. Unfortunately, you don't yet qualify to access the Marketplace forum. Use Mac2Sell.net or everymac.com for pricing information.

Ok thanks for the website references.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.