Hey guys, I've been reading here almost daily for the last 18 months. I rarely post here but I'm secretly addicted to this forum. I have to make a decision but it's a hard one.. at least for me. Please don't judge me for asking it here, I usually tend to be very good at decision making but I would like to hear the opinion of others. My situation: I have a Macbook Pro Retina 15" Mid 14. The maxed out version with 750M. My macbook is effected by some problems like little coating coming off my screen (staingate) and some other relatively 'small' issues. Instead of repairing Apple offered me the new 2015 Macbook as a replacement. Not a bad thing considering this one is already 20 Months old. This configuration still costs around € 3000 in Europe. I already received offers from people I know who would like to pay between 2500-2800 euros. There is still apple care on it for 16 months. What do you think? Should I sell it for maximum profit and then buy refurbished at a good price and wait untill the new Macbook pro 15" will come out or would you just use it, knowing that it will (might) have great resell value after a few months? Some important information; I'm a creative professional and entrepreneur so I will be using the Macbook daily to earn my living. This is also part of the reason why I am in doubt. If I can have a better model in the near future for practically no extra investment that might be great, don't you agree?