Selling Classic OS 9 software and some accessories

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by Mac Write, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Mac Write macrumors member

I am working my way to minimalism and one of the areas, is to get rid of my Mac OS 9 software collection, along with a Global Village modem, MIDI adapter, and so on.

I don't see the "Market place" forum so I thought I would ask in here.

I also have the complete MacAddict Magazine collection (minus issue 3) and MacWorld Wired, etc.

Yes allot of stuff to clear out, but I don't want to toss it (especially since I have original boxes).

2. FelixDerKater macrumors 68020

FelixDerKater

What's the price on the MacAddict collection?

3. Mac Write thread starter macrumors member

Including all CD's? I seriously want $1,000 for it. It's 115 issues if I am not mistaken? I know it's going to be hard to let go, but I need to clense my mind.

How much were you thinking? I live in Vancouver BC.

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

MacRumors does have a marketplace. It has requirements that need to be met before you can view or access it. Those requirements are 250(?) posts and be a member for at least 6 months.

5. Mac Write thread starter macrumors member

6. havokalien macrumors 6502a

havokalien

just sayin

you are not gonna get 15 dollars for those mac addicts, cds or otherwise. You find them on craigslist all the time for 10 dollars or free come get them. The cds maybe fetch you a dollar a piece on the bay but have been archived on the net since the magazine changed its name.

Don't get me wrong I have a full set of the mags and cds but I got them free for pickup, hence my point.