Would now be a good time to purchase a 15" PB (combo drive, no need for a superdrive as I never burn DVDs on my G5)? Any updates coming along soon? If they're minor speed bumps, I don't care as I'd never notice a slight MHz increase, but is dual core or something big like that a remote possibility? BTW, I'm not going to wait for Intel because I'd be buying this month, plus I'd rather not be a beta tester with a rev. A product. Also, the only way I'd get a PB is if I sold my iBook. Fortunatley, my aunt has been begging me for a year to upgrade and sell my iBook to her because she really, really wants one, so I pretty much have a buyer. Excellent condition, 12" (and no dead pixels to boot), 900MHz G3, combo drive, 640 megs RAM, airport, 40 gig HD and Tiger. And a little less than a year of AppleCare left. What sort of asking price is reasonable, keeping in mind, I'm selling it to a family member and am not out to rip anyone off, take advantage of shopper stupidity and would like to give her a good deal on it.