Selling iMac 24" & 15" MBP for Revision MBP?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by CajunCARTFan, Jul 28, 2008.

  1. CajunCARTFan macrumors member

    CajunCARTFan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    #1
    Hi all. This is probably stupid thinking but I wanted some opinions. I'm thinking of selling my iMac 24" 3.06GHz 8800GS & MBP 15" if the revisions to the Macbook Pro line are significant enough. The reason I'm thinking of doing this is because I don't really need two computers. I only use one at a time and I was thinking I could get a 17" MBP after the revision and use that to replace both. It seems to me in my mind that it is a good compromise between the two that I currently have. Any opinions?
     
  2. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

    Insulin Junkie

    Joined:
    May 5, 2008
    Location:
    Mainland Europe
    #2
    Sounds like a good idea, though I'd wait until the new MBP's are out before selling any of your computers, just to be on the safe side. =)
     
  3. CajunCARTFan thread starter macrumors member

    CajunCARTFan

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    #3
    I am.
     
  4. sarah3585 macrumors regular

    sarah3585

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    #4
    I'm considering the same thing but I have a macbook (base) and 24inch imac 2.4GHz.

    All I can do is wait and see what the new pros are like. I want something lighter then the current macbook pro as I'm a tiny little women. If I do sell them for a pro I will get a separate monitor for when I need it.
     

Share This Page