All iPads Selling iPad

carjakester

macrumors 68020
Oct 21, 2013
Midwest
Glyde is like an ebay just for phones, gazelle will give you money straight up, they have been around for awhile.

herdnerfer

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2011
Saint louis, MO
Why not eBay?

Why are you against eBay? I've sold all my iPhones & iPads on there and have gotten top dollar every time, even with the eBay fees.

My motto has always been buy on Craigslist, sell on eBay. It has served me well.

nanogirl21

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Midwest United States
why u selling ur Air, they are awesome :)
I originally purchased on. Then my brother (Android lover) got one for his birthday. He hated it and gave it to me (Apple lover). I now have two, and only need one. I love my Air, I wouldn't let it go "just because", but I really don't need two iPads.

----------

Why are you against eBay? I've sold all my iPhones & iPads on there and have gotten top dollar every time, even with the eBay fees.

My motto has always been buy on Craigslist, sell on eBay. It has served me well.
I have never really sold on eBay (have purchased many times) so I don't know what the fees are like. I assume between eBay and Paypal the fees are outrageous since this is a high cost item. I could be wrong, I don't know, I didn't really look into it. Also, the iPad Air that I would like to sell wasn't in a case or anything so it does have a few scratches around the edges. I don't expect to get full new retail money of it, but I don't want to get 32 GB type money after fees and everything when it is a 64 GB iPad.

----------

Why not put it up for sale on here?
Good idea