Selling iPhone 3G on Craigslist

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ayeshadotmac, Jun 17, 2008.

1. ayeshadotmac macrumors newbie

ayeshadotmac

So I know the 3g phone is released on July 11th, but I want to wait out for the next brand. What I was thinking was to buy the 3g iPhone and just sell it on Craigslist to those who do not want to wait on that day, or want it faster then going to the store. Do you think that is possible? When I go to the apple store, do I have pay with a credit card? Can I pay in cash? Do they need my apple ID?:confused::confused::confused:

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

You won't be able to leave the store with the phone without activating it. Your plan won't work.

3. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

doesnt look like its going to be possible for peeps to make a quick buck this time... at least not right away

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

If you can get out of the store without activating it, please post it immediately. :eek:

5. tritonj macrumors 6502a

it would be possible in the sense that you could transfer the service contract as well, but i doubt anyone will want to go through the trouble of doing that

6. born4sky macrumors 6502a

born4sky

I will activate my 3g iPhone on my account and if somebody will Pay me enough I'll sell it with no problems.

Pm me if interested

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

What if the person you sell it to is unable to unlock the phone, IF they aren't on AT&T?