Selling iPhone 6plus questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Teride, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Teride macrumors regular

Teride

Hi--I purchased my iPhone 6s Plus last year when ATT was still offering the two year subsidized contracts. It doesn't actually expire until Sept 2017. I should be able to sell the phone to an ATT user correct? Does this mean the phone is actually still "on contract" until Sept 2017 and not just "locked" to ATT? Or does this mean the same thing? Just want to make sure my listing on EBay is correct in terminology.

thanks!

2. xdothedew macrumors newbie

That's correct. As long as you state in the description that it was a contract upgrade and locked to AT&T you should be fine. You can also try Swappa to sell your phone

3. Teride thread starter macrumors regular

Teride

If I state it is locked to ATT until Sept 2017 it's clear enough? Thanks for the reply..

4. xdothedew macrumors newbie

No problem. I think that should be fine too. Good luck

5. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Swappa would be safer than EBay. Just my opinion. A lot of fraud on eBay.

6. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Definitely, either sell privately or to one of those kinds of services. eBay has been getting progressively worse for people being complete whallopers. Avoid it like the plague because when you're unfortunate enough to encounter one of those people PayPal will always side with the buyer in a dispute. (Well the vast majority of the time, they've become very anti-seller.)