selling iPhone on ebay. going rate?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bnahms123, Sep 14, 2016.

1. bnahms123 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

Has anybody sold an iPhone on ebay using their price guarentee promotion? If you sell according to their conditions(7 day auction with their starting price, no buy it now), you are guaranteed a price it will sell for. If it doesnt hit the price, you will get the difference in ebay credit.. Well I was quoted ~$445 for my mint condition 64gb verizon 6 plus. I'm not sure the going rate but that is $200 more than verizon quoted me for and I'd be thrilled if I could get that much for my phone.

TL;DR what is the going rate for a 64gb verizon iPhone 6 plus in mint condition?

2. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Search it in eBay dude.

That's how most people would find out FOR YOU.

3. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Honestly, eBay is full of skeevy people who will try to fraud you of your iPhone and file a claim against you stating the phone is faulty or it was not in the box. Just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, Ebay is great to sell for various items, but Apple products, it's a huge risk with the demand for their products and your gambling with a high dollar amount, if the buyer does not create a rift.

4. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

I've sold 6 phones on eBay. Zero problems. Aamof, zero problems on any sale. And I am probably in the $20,000 area in 10+ years and about 40-50 sales.

Fees are a little high, though.