Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pookieinc

macrumors member
Original poster
May 18, 2007
California
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked [which I'm sure it has and if someone could link me to the thread, that'd be great!], but I was wondering if most of you guys are going to be selling your iPhones for the new one, and if you are doing it this week, or the week after it comes out! Also is there a way of going about it? Do I keep the SIM card and sell the phone, and does my contract become void with AT&T when I upgrade? Do I have to pay any cancellation fees or anything?

Thanks for the help! :)

williamgallas10

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2009
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked [which I'm sure it has and if someone could link me to the thread, that'd be great!], but I was wondering if most of you guys are going to be selling your iPhones for the new one, and if you are doing it this week, or the week after it comes out! Also is there a way of going about it? Do I keep the SIM card and sell the phone, and does my contract become void with AT&T when I upgrade? Do I have to pay any cancellation fees or anything?

Thanks for the help! :)

If you sell it now, you will get more money. Then, you wont have an iphone for at least a month, can you live with that.

Yes you keep your sim card.

No, your contract is not void. If you do not qualify for the full discount upgrade, and qualify for an early upgrade you may have to reset your contract by another 2 years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.