iPhone Selling Jailbroken 4s

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dd293g, Sep 20, 2012.

1. dd293g macrumors newbie

Hi, im getting my new iPhone tomorrow and sold my 4s on eBay. Sold it as a Jalibroken iPhone. Whats the easiest process of getting all my personal info off the phone but keep the jailbrake?? Thanks in advance

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

Dfu mode restore as new rejailbreak hurry before Apple stops signing 5.1.1 unless you have the shsh blobs but it's just that much simpler now.

3. Barneygumble47, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012

Barneygumble47 macrumors regular

I have a quick question for you.

Is it possible if I give my wife my 4s can I sync her data on to it and remove mine without having to update or restore and set up as new as I don't think i'll have time for that. (i'll be too busy playing with my 5)

Sorry forgot to say it's jailbroken on 5.1.1 and I don't want to lose the jailbreak.

4. dd293g thread starter macrumors newbie

Trying not to sound like a complete newb but yo9u mind laying that on me again like im a 5 year caus ei have no clue what you just said, lol. Sorry for my ignorance

5. Barneygumble47 macrumors regular

Backup your phone put it in DFU mode then restore but do it now you have only a limited time before 6.0 comes out and you will lose the ability to restore easily to 5.1.1

6. dd293g thread starter macrumors newbie

Dam, too late...Thanks anyways bro

7. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

As long as apple is signing 5.1.1 you can restore, it usally overlaps 2-3 dats with a new release, so be quick