Hey guys, I'm a college student and need help deciding what setup I should sell my MBP 13 2.3GHz Early 2011. The reason I am upgrading is, because I need a laptop with a dedicated graphics card and more screen real estate. 1280 x 800 is too small to do hours of work without feeling too cramped. I currently have this setup: 8 GB RAM 256 GB SSD AppleCare until March 2014 I was deciding between switching the hard drives, because I have a 320 GB and 500 GB I'd rather have in instead. I want to keep the 256 GB SSD unless I get the Retina MBP. I'm planning on replacing it with one of these with a budget of $2,000-2,500. - Macbook Pro 15" Hi-Res Anti-glare (higher end, I'll put my 256 GB SSD in) - Macbook Pro 15" Retina (lower end, with 16 GB RAM) Should I state on my listing that if it goes past a certain price, I'll put the SSD in it? Or would it be better I keep the SSD for myself and throw the stock HDD and 8GB RAM? Also, any suggestions on my replacements are welcome. Thanks for reading and the help!