Price Advice Selling my iPad Air space gray 32GB

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by DreLamar, Sep 30, 2014.

1. DreLamar macrumors newbie

Selling my AT&T ipad air space gray 32gb wifi+cellular looks brand new I have it posted on Craigslist for $600. Is that to high or am I low balling myself ?

2. miketheappleguy macrumors regular

If it's in absolute perfect condition than that's a good asking price.

3. CEmajr macrumors 601

Pretty high at this point in the game. Not likely to get very many offers.

4. LostSoul80 macrumors 68020

LostSoul80

You never know what can happen with CL. I'd be fairly certain you'll receive at least one serious response, but di take the usual safety measures when finalising the deal.

5. Mackinjosh macrumors 6502a

Can buy one for 100 less on Amazon or Ebay. Good luck with that.

6. mlody macrumors 6502a

you can get refurb for $619 and that comes in like brand new condition, plus 1 year apple care warranty, so yeah, your $600 asking price is a bit unrealistic.

7. masterpace macrumors regular

600 $ is totally unrealistic in my opinion! I've just sold a 128GB (wi-fi only) space grey iPad Air with SmartCover for 500 $ Canadian. I was asking 550 $ and I had to lower the price to 500 $ in order to sell it. I sold it within five days though. I know iPad Air 2 launch is a few weeks ahead so timing was critical to me (and didn't want to take that risk).

I've noticed that second hand market for iPad has been flooded lately. So in your case, I believe you should settle for 500 $.

8. capathy21 macrumors 65816

capathy21

I'd list for 500 and count on maybe getting 400-450 from the right buyer. I tried to sell a 16GB ATT Air 6 months ago and didn't get the first crack for anything over 350. Most second hand buyers want cheap and they do not care about cellular data. They most likely won't even activate it on their wireless account due to having to pay a monthly service charge. Those who actually need a cellular capable iPad generally buy them new from the carrier. Not saying you won't find the right buyer that will pay what it is worth, just saying the chances are slim. Good luck though.

9. DreLamar thread starter macrumors newbie

Gonna keep it and probably trade for the air 2. Wish it would run Mac software

10. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

Any ideas on a price I should ask for a 128 gb cellular air jb with ac plus? Mint condition with a STM dux case

11. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

Trade it? As in trade-in? You will get MUCH less than $500 that way. Stick with CL and be patient.