Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
I have a question, i have someone to buy my iPhone, but if i sell it to them now what do i do for a phone in the meantime? I done want to loose my plan or anything stupid happen. So do i just take the sim out and place it in another phone for the time being? its a dumb question but i want to be sure.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
As long as you keep paying your bill then I doubt the contract will be cancelled. Yes, you should just be able to put the sim in another phone, but remember the iPhone 4 uses a micro sim.

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
Sheesh, there are lot of Steve Avatars on this page.

I use a few of the carriers and all they care is that you pay your bill. What you use for a phone in the meantime is not a problem.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
Adapters are for using micro sims in phones that take normal sims not the other way around. If your phone takes a normal sim you will need to get a new micro sim to use in the iPhone 4.

i have n iphone 4 now, so it has a micro sim. I can just use an adapter so i can use the micro sim in a regular not micro sim cell phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.