Selling my Macbook...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by odagled, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odagled macrumors member

I want to sell my macbook, I bought it in February. I still have the box and everything in mint condition. I've kept my macbook clean and it looks new still.It has 1.86ghz, 512 mb ram, 80GB HD, Office 04, and Photoshop CS2...My plan is to sell it, buy another one which would have the 2.0Ghz, 4mb L2 cache, 80GB HD, and 1GB ram..PLUS the ipod Nano with my student discount. So what I'm asking is, should I do it? Or should I sell it, save the money and wait till Leopard comes out? Let me know what you guys think.

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

which macbook do you have and why are you selling it just to get...another macbook? keep in mind the cheapest model is 2.0 ghz with no superdrive. you sure this is what you want?

3. odagled thread starter macrumors member

Well I have the combo drive now...I want it for the extra 2MB L2 cache in the processor and the iPod, for 50 bucks more I can get the 30Gb. Or if a new macbook comes out with the release of Leopord, I would get that one instead.

4. mchank macrumors regular

You can get a newer machine with better specs refurbished at the Apple Store for the same price, and you get the full warranty too. I think you might need to go lower on the price despite the extra software.

5. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

just sold my month old 2.16 mackbook for 1150.00....you need to lower it shipped :)

6. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.