Selling my PC. How much?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Shredster00, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Shredster00 macrumors newbie

Well now that the new MBP's are out I've decided to sell my current Alienware desktop and I'm not sure how much it's worth. Could you guys help me figure out a price to sell it for on e-bay or craigslist?

Specs:
    Athlon 64 X2 4200+ 2.22 ghz
    2 GB OCZ RAM
    Radeon X1800 XL 256mb
    80 GB 7200 RPM Seagate HD

I also have an unopened 150 GB Raptor HD. How much would that increase the value of my computer if I put it in? Should I put it in my current machine or just sell it alone on e-bay?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I also have a 19" Viewsonic CRT monitor that I could sell with it along with my Logitech G11 keyboard and G5 laser mouse. Everything in good condition.

2. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

You may get some replies however this is a Mac forum and your question has absolutely no relevance to anything Mac or Apple hardware. The mods may close this.

3. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Let's not be so harsh on him.

He is, after all, going to sell his PC to get a MacBook Pro. :)

To the OP, as to the value of your PC, I would do some searches on Craig's List and eBay to get an idea. One thing for sure, a used PC never goes for what you think it should -- especially if it is more than a couple of years old.

Regarding the HD, I think that I would sell it separately.

Of course since we focus on Macs here on MR, you might get better advice on a PC forum.