iPad Selling now?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by patseguin, Oct 24, 2013.

  1. patseguin macrumors 68000


    Aug 28, 2003
    I know a lot of you, including me, are selling iPad's to get the Air or Mini Retina. My question is will I get more money if I sell now as opposed to after the Air comes out or won't it matter? I obviously want go get as much as possible but I wonder if timing will effect its resale worth.
  2. Ladybug macrumors 68000


    Apr 13, 2006
    The pricing I got before new iPads were announced are about $15 less now than before. Most likely prices will drop a little more once the new iPads are on sale. I want to sell mine too but am holding back until someone does a tear down and I'm sure about upgrading. I will just have to eat the loss.
  3. maclook macrumors 65816

    Nov 2, 2008
    Amazon is offering $252 for my 32gb iPad 3 tradein. With the news that Apple will sell the 16gb iPad 2 for a whopping $400, I do wonder if the value for iPad 3s and 4s might get a slight bump.
  4. iMas70 macrumors 65816

    Sep 4, 2012
    I don't want to be without an iPad (mostly for my kids) so I'm going to wait. Not 100% sure that I'll buy the Air but most likely. I can use the tax write-off. I'm going to see if any friends are interested in it first. I'd feel better selling it to one of them and they will know that it's very well taken care of. If not, I'll try one of the online places. Maybe Craigslist first.

Share This Page