Selling Question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bc008, Dec 7, 2007.

1. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

about 2 months ago i got a refurb macbook pro.
    just a spur of the moment thing..

should i sell it? i purchased it for 1500, how much can i get for it? mac2sell say 1250, and i would be happy with that.

i would like to wait for this "subnotebook" thing, as i have the time to do so.
    if i get bored i will pick up the cheapest macbook, and just be happy with that.

2. Mydel macrumors 6502a

Mydel

You clearly dont need a laptop. Nobody knows if and when will Apple introduce "subnotebook". You can wait a loooong time. Sell it if you want but what's wrong with it?

3. ktbubster macrumors 6502a

ktbubster

I got 1680 for a CD MBP 2.0 last month... so what you can get really ranges (although I had applecare on it and all the original stuff) anyway... depending on what kind it is (the fact you have like 10 months of warranty left is good good good.. and probably the original stuff too) you can probably get almost what you paid for it minus fees on ebay. Here, a chunk less probably. Ebay it, add a buy it now if you want around 1500, someone might pay, either way though it'll get bid up pretty well, as long as yur photos and description are spot on and snazzy :)

4. bc008 thread starter macrumors 68000

bc008

yea, i guess ill list it tonight or tomorrow, and provide a link simply for your enjoyment.

i clearly dont need a laptop. thats why im selling it and sitting on my money for a bit. i also may get an XPS gaming pc to work alongside my iMac. i just have to see what happens!