Selling Some Stuff..Need Some Input.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by linden, Sep 10, 2008.

1. linden macrumors regular

linden

Well Im going to sell my Ipod touch on ebay or in the local buy sell any trade.And I wont to see how much is worth to you guys. The iPod itself has 0 Scraches on it. Its comes with 1 un opened invisible sheild. 1 Rubber case. 1 leather flip case. 1 Mini speaker attachment. And All other materials like box manuals and cords. The dock adapter, Head set and manulas have never been open. Besites once to get the cloth. And there all in perfect condition. Also its has 2.0 And alot of apps witch are about 60 dollers to buy from apps store.

So..What do you think?:apple:

2. upsguy27 macrumors 65816

upsguy27

This should be posted in the Marketplace, but oh well.

What size is it?

3. linden thread starter macrumors regular

linden

Oh sorry 8GB

4. gillybean macrumors 6502a

I don't think the apps are transferrable. Whoever buys it from you has to sync it with their own iTunes account, which won't have the apps. Unless you give them your iTunes account, but your billing information is probably linked to it.

5. upsguy27 macrumors 65816

upsguy27

I'd say about $160-170.

6. linden thread starter macrumors regular

linden

Well its probably tracted my billing but. I have to laptops and it says somthing about it saying there is content on this ipod thats not on your iTunes liborary transfer? And all the apps goes on my other computer.