Selling/Trade Ins

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Chafka, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Chafka macrumors member

Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, but I have been looking at a few places to sell/trade in my 2011 Macbook Pro 15". I have looked at the Apple Recycle/Reuse program (which is pretty good), Gazelle, Mac of All Trades, Sell Your Mac, etc.

The Apple program was a little over $500 which, as I stated above was pretty good, plus I know that I can trust them. The one that peaks my interest though is Mac of All Trades. They offer about $200 more than Apple but I have not heard anything about them. I looked at the Better Business Bureau and they are listed there.

Has anyone had any experience selling to them?

Thank you.

2. Altemose, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014

Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

I have not sold to Mac Of All Trades but have bought from them twice. They are a great company with great support and the machines were in fantastic shape as described. No problems with either so they are definitely legitimate.

3. ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

4. Chafka thread starter macrumors member

Very good. Thank you for the replies. It looks to be ok. I think I am going to move forward with selling to them.

Thanks again!

5. Chafka thread starter macrumors member

Just thought I would let everyone know that my experience with Mac of all Trades has been awesome. Submitted my machine specs, the sent me quote, I sent the machine and they sent me the money. Very easy and nice. From all of my searching, they gave me the most for my Mac (2011 MacBook Pro) and beat apples recycling program by 250 bucks for my configuration. I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.